Please use the form below or call us at 212-625-2519 with any questions.
For all press inquiries, please contact Justine Puaud at email@example.com or 212-625-2519
1. What is La Fête du Champagne ?
La Fête du Champagne is a celebration of the wines of Champagne that will welcome over 30 of the region's most highly-regarded producers to London on November 4th for a weekend of events to include tastings, seminars, and festive Gala Dinner.
2. What is the dress code for the events?
All daytime Fête events are business-casual. Business/cocktail attire is preferred for the evening events.
3. How much Champagne can I bring to the Gala Dinner?
Our guests range from bringing one special bottle to many, so there is no easy answer to this question. We do think it is worth noting that the atmosphere at Le Déjeuner Champenois is one of conviviality and sharing, so we encourage you to join the festivities and share your favorite Champagnes at the lunch with like-minded enthusiasts, the winemakers, chefs, and sommeliers.
4. How should I bring my Champagne to the Gala Dinner?
Guests should bring their Champagnes directly to the Gala Dinner where they will be checked in, handled, and served according to your instructions by our expert team of sommeliers.
5. My company is interested in partnering with La Fête du Champagne as a sponsor. Whom should I contact for more information?
Thank you for your interest in partnering with La Fête - please contact Jaime Dutton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. I am a food/wine journalist. Whom should I contact for more information about the event?
Please submit media inquiries and requests for information by using our contact form above.
7. I am interested in volunteering at the event. Do you accept volunteer requests?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at La Fête du Champagne. All staffing for La Fête du Champagne is handled internally. You may send an inquiry to email@example.com
8. I am interested in working as a sommelier for the event. Whom should I contact for more information?
Thank you for your interest in working as a sommelier at La Fête du Champagne. Event founders Peter Liem and Daniel Johnnes work with Chef Sommelier Patrick Cappiello to manage the team of sommeliers for our events. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Do you issue refunds?
We do not issue refunds but would be more than happy to transfer your ticket to someone else to attend in your place. Please contact Justine Puaud at email@example.com or 212-625-2519 to do so.